Welcome to WiseOceans!
The term WiseOceans or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Sweatcoin Academy Grant
- This grant describes the provision of 8 complimentary, virtual, marine education sessions delivered by experienced Marine Educators
- It is open to schools worldwide, and is most suited for children aged 7-11
- Sessions last 40-50 minutes and up to 10 topics are available to choose from, and worksheets are also available
- Limited sessions are available, and they will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis
- Applications will be accepted until all 8 sessions have been arranged. After this, applications will no longer be considered
- Preference will be given to self-funded schools e.g. state/community and those who do not have access to external speakers
- Data collected will be used for the sole purpose of reviewing applications, and if successful, for the purpose of undertaking the session only