Join Sanamares in Spain this year on their volunteer programme.
Sanamares was founded in order to collaborate with the marine environment. We carry out talks, workshops and marine cleanings. We also participate in sea and ocean conservation projects. We aim to create a small community where all those who love the marine environment share information about this environment and the animals that inhabit it. To do this, we not only give visualization of our actions but also share curiosities and information of interest. We also inform about projects in which the same community can be involved.
Here are just some of the activities, training and tasks you can expect to be involved in on our volunteering programme:
- Measurement of elasmobranch eggs
- Support in the sampling of algae, elaboration of algae
- Introduction of marine species in database
- Participation in workshops for different audiences (specific students and general, citizen science)
- Elaboration of files and didactic material
- Social media content
- Training in snorkelling and diving
How to apply