APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR FEBRUARY / MARCH 2020 TO VOLUNTEER WITH THE MANTA CARIBBEAN PROJECT.
- Minimum 21 years old.
- The commitment of a minimum of 1 month of the program.
- Marine biology or similar background.
- Environmental or conservation previous work experience.
- Designers / Engineers / Marketing also welcomed.
- Excellent swimming and snorkeling skills.
- Willing to work sporadic and occasionally long hours on a boat (it is very sunny and hot during those months).
- Strong passion for marine ecosystems/ manta rays/ conservation/education.
- English with intermediate level minimum.
- We are in a Spanish speaking country. Applicants with some level of Spanish language knowledge will be given special consideration.
- Creative and innovative person.
- Computer skills (excel. power point, word, photoshop, graphs).
- Comfortable working long hours at a desk.
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality.
- Comfortable to share work, and housing with other people.
- Can relate with people of different backgrounds
Please send your application with your resume / CV, and a covering letter outlining your goals and motivations (max 2 pages) to email@example.com
Please title your email with the following reference: “NAME-Volunteer App Caribbean 2020”.
FEE PER MONTH $1,500 USD per month.
We currently have availability in February, March, 2020
Application deadline 31st December 2019 for February 2020 start and 20th January for March 2020 start
More information or to apply for this position please visit https://www.mantacaribbeanproject.org/volunteer