MARINE CENTER PERSONNEL
Location: Baros Maldives, North Male Atoll
Job type: Paid
Located on its own private island in the North Male Atoll, Baros Maldives is 20-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport. The island is surrounded by its own house reef, full of spectacular marine life just a few strokes from the beach and there are 30 world class dive spots within 50 minutes by boat. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is the people of Baros Maldives. At Baros, we value individuality and empower our associates to create memorable experiences for our guests, taking utmost pride in our product and receive genuine satisfaction from what we do. We are currently looking for talented candidates to join our professional team. Successful applicants are expected to join Baros Maldives in July 2019 or October 2019.
- Must have at least a BSc in Marine Biology (or Marine Sciences).
- Must possess a Diving License (at least open water with 50 logged dives).
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English & German, written and verbal. Any additional language will be considered as a plus.
- Must have excellent customer service and be a good team player with both foreigners and local staff.
- Must have a passion for the work and be active.
- Should be able to work in a remote and quiet location.
- Attending the Marine Centre to provide snorkeling gear and safety/environmental information for the guests.
- Conducting snorkeling excursions (morning, afternoon and evening).
- Giving Marine Presentations & Nature Walks.
- Carrying out coral transplantation and maintenance of the Coral Nursery.
- Taking care of equipment maintenance daily.
- Renewable 1 year contract.
- Accommodation on sharing basis.
- Salary to be discussed based on the experience.
- 3 meals a day in the Staff Restaurant.
- Return flight to home country at the end of the 1-year-contract.
- Visa related expenses.
- One day off per week and daily transfers to/from the capital (Malé).
Interested candidates please send your complete CV, copy of the diving license, relevant certificates and most recent picture to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.