International Brand Manager – Sea Change Wine
Want to help the environment? Love wine?
What is Sea Change?
Sea Change is an exciting new environmentally conscious wine brand that works in collaboration with key ocean focused charities dedicated to tackling the global problem of plastic pollution. Already live in multiple international markets and with a growing following on social media, we are looking for the right person to help take the Sea Change brand onwards and upwards.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Is it time you took charge of an innovative new project? Maybe you have been honing your marketing skills as part of a larger FMCG business, building your knowledge as part of a smaller brand team, or simply feel that you have the skill set to take control of the Sea Change brand. Whichever it is, we are looking for an energetic, passionate individual who wants to lead one of the beverage market’s most exciting new brands. If you care about the planet and want to make a difference then this is the opportunity for you, it’s time to step out from the crowd.
About the role
We’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic Brand Manager who has the skill and energy to drive our Sea Change concept forward. The role will involve overseeing all aspects of the brand by creating and then executing a detailed international brand plan, as well as generating new ideas and running appropriate activity to drive growth. The right candidate will also be expected to support existing customers whilst overseeing relevant social media and PR. We’re looking for someone confident and energetic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you'll do
- Day to day management and overall responsibility for the Sea Change brand
- Reporting to Directors on sales, marketing budget and P&L performance
- Liaise closely with customers and marine charity partners around the world to drive sales, execute the marketing plan and manage social media and PR
- Identifying and contacting new customer opportunities globally in a structured manner
- Identifying and leading new developments and extensions to the brand. Work with our design team and producer partners to see new ideas through to market launch
- Experience and/or a demonstrable passion for environmental projects and an interest in wine
- Previous Project or Brand Management experience and a successful track record of budget / P&L responsibility
- Creative, motivated, proactive and articulate with good interpersonal skills
- Enjoy taking the initiative and working in an international environment
- Commercially astute, able to work in an organised and structured manner whilst remaining results driven
- A team player who is happy to help in all areas of the business
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Other language skills and a clean driving licence would be an advantage
What we offer
- Permanent / Full time role.
- Flexible working hours will be considered for the right candidate
- We offer a competitive salary based on relevant experience and skills along with a range of excellent benefits
Location: Effingham (near Leatherhead), Surrey as well as some international travel
Start date: ASAP
For more information and to apply for this position please follow this link!