APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR JUNE, JULY, AUGUST and SEPTEMBER 2020 TO VOLUNTEER WITH THE MANTA CARIBBEAN PROJECT.
- Minimum 20 years old.
- The commitment of a minimum of 1 month of the program.
- Marine biology or similar background.
- Environmental or conservation previous work experience.
- Designers / Engineers / Marketing also welcomed.
- Excellent swimming and snorkeling skills.
- Willing to work sporadic and occasionally long hours on a boat (it is very sunny and hot during those months).
- Strong passion for marine ecosystems/ manta rays/ conservation/education.
- English with intermediate level minimum.
- We are in a Spanish speaking country. Applicants with some level of Spanish language knowledge will be given special consideration.
- Creative and innovative person.
- Computer skills (excel. power point, word, photoshop, graphs).
- Comfortable working long hours at a desk.
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality.
- Comfortable to share work, and housing with other people.
- Can relate with people of different backgrounds
Please send your application with your resume / CV, and a covering letter outlining your goals and motivations (max 2 pages) to email@example.com
Please title your email with the following reference: “NAME-Volunteer App Caribbean 2020”.
FEE PER MONTH $1,500 USD per month.
More information or to apply for this position please visit https://www.mantacaribbeanproject.org/volunteer